i think you should not hide the name of the gallery when it is locked. If there is a name, the player can actively find the scenes they missed. rather than searching helplessly when I don't know which character scene it is related to :0 , which makes it very difficult for me to find scenes
[P] Gamble Update v0.0.18 / [R] v0.0.17
This update focuses more on a minigame in the Tavern (A lot of words :0), missing content from previous ones and polishing the UI & Systems! We'll be focusing on the main story next update sooooooooooo stay tuned!
- New Card Game can be played in The Nocturnal Trunk tavern, against 3 regulars. Detailed Rules are provided in-game.
- Gwyddyon's Shop is now filled with various shop items, including weapons, and a new spellbook - Tranquil Mend
- Pirkka can now be visited in the Tavern after his introduction quest.
- Eversprout: A young herb spirit that grants you extra health by each round, but your initial health is lowered.
- Potion Upgrade: Use the Cauldron in Ardent Cauldron in the Goat Tribe to upgrade your regular potions.
- Lost to Regulars: Noticing your reputation in the tavern, the other card players decide to take advantages and show everyone of your recent loss.
Adjustments and QoL Changes:
- Additional Dialogues regarding Shop Items for Sebas and Gwyddyon's Shop.
- Button sound Effect is added to different parts of the screens.
- Music for Ardent Cauldron, the Bandit and the Bard are added to the game. Credit to Will o Wisp again.
- Basic UI and some Fonts are updated, hovering item in the inventory is now functional.
- Gold counter and Clock is added/updated in the top left corner of the screen.
- Revamped major codes in the game to support more flexible coding later on in the development, there might still be bugs yet to be found.
- Max Level now raised to level 18.
New Debugging Screen:
- Players unable to report to Uffe regarding the quest "Wisest of the Pack" can access the debug screen in the bedroom.
- Players with unusually low stats can go to the bedroom too.
Typo and Bug Fixes:
- If you're upgrading from v0.0.14 or v0.0.15, you may encounter some errors regarding quest progresses. All problematic after-load fixes are removed from the game and it should work fine now.
- Fixed the error regarding interacting with the storage with spamming items.
- Fixed the error with interaction regarding Fiery Charge.
- Fixed missing content regarding Kari and Furkan.
- Added exits to bandit's hideout
- You can now deposit or withdraw gold in the storage.
- New button in Storage and Shop Screen where you can toggle selling/buying or moving items in bulk.
============ Bug Fixes ===============
(5th July 2023)
- Quest Progress Fixes Available in the Debugging Section of Bedroom
- Pirkka's Quest Prerequisite adjusted, Quest Status Fixed
- Re-Added Werewolf Whistle Item image
- Fixing Small Cloth and Iron Ingot Name
- Fixing Battle's Ability Cooldown Variable Error
- Android's Choice/Dialogue UI Updated, Save Slots increased from 4 to 6 per page
- Tavern Upstairs' Button Position Adjusted
- Redberry and Blueberry Available at Sebas' Shop again
- Added Tribal Spear/Crystal Staff Equipment Image
- Adjusted Eversprout Discovery Requirement
- Fixed Recipe Selection in Cauldron/Crafting Screen
(6th July 2023)
- Removed all quest related errors, including one with Pirkka's Quest
- Rahim now gives a proper amount of Small Cloth in Tutorial Quest
- Fixed Battle error when not equipping any weapons
(6th July 2023)
- Fixed Torn Tavern Apron's Error, it requires restarting the quest
Get Outland Wanderer
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
May I ask how to start the Uffe Brother's Keeper quest? I just finish giving him the amulet but then no new quest appear :(
Is it just me or the save file transfer from 0.0.16 to this version 0.0.17 (it say some thing like do you trust the save file that you have selected to something on that line) can't unlock the newest CG (there no new hidden CG slot)? tho when i try to check the gallery in the main menu then it does show it has it