[P] Gnoll Update v0.0.19 / [R] v0.0.18
Quick Little Update! Let's go~
- Bandit: The ferocious gang might demand some gold out of you as you crosses the plains.
- Gnoll: A Group of Wild Hyenas, they are much more feral'cious and cracked, they might demand much more from you.
- Losing To Gnoll: The crazed victor takes his place on top, and takes also your manhood inside.
- Topping the Gnoll: Choose to top him, and the defeated might be more satisfied than the winner.
- As Rahim and Sebas discuss the future of the village, an uninvited visitor knocks on the door.
- Losing to Mimic: Now you might feel the tongue of the mimic in full glory.
- Losing to Werewolf: A wolf's manhood is heavier with his knot inside.
QoL Changes and Bug Fixes:
- You can now cloud sync your saves! (The file size is limited to 10mb so you can only store around 4-5 pages of saves.)
- Updated UI interface of Craft Screen and Cauldron Screen
- Added a minor hint to help identify correct guesses in Whispering Hollow
- Added Fixes for empty quest progress in the bedroom
- Reduced Game File Size by updating png to webp files.
If you like the game, please do consider subscribing for early access!
It'd really help me pump out more updates so I do appreciate every bit of support! <3
(25 July, 2023)
- Fixed Surrendering in the new Battles
- Fixed Mimic scene display errors
- Pirkka's Quest is no longer triggered even after finishing his quest
(26 July, 2023)
- Readded a few missing images
- Gnoll Top Scene now properly displays
- Re-fixed Tavern Apron Quest problem
- Tasks progress can now be cleared in the debugging bedroom
- No longer stuck in Slumbrous Well after Wuldon's gone
- Fixed Missing Potion Level
- Fixed Missing Pirkka in the Tavern
- Fixed Gnoll Winning Variable for Gnoll Win Scene
Get Outland Wanderer
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.